We are having nice weather. Our Relief Society is reading the book - The Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder Mystery. They even have recipes in it. It is not the greatest book to read if you are trying to watch what you eat. It's been quite a while since I have read a novel much less a mystery. I have read a lot of books by Sherri Dew and other church books. I also like the biographies, and books like 1776, or Montessori related books like the development of the brain, or how the computer affects the development of the brain in children under six. Then again, I have a lot of art books to read and re-read. I am teaching art for the afterschool group again this year. i do enjoy doing that. It's a lot of work, but it's fun.
Well, hopefully this will publish now after taking the time to write it.
Carol Ann
2 comments:
This is the best surprise! I jumped on to your site to see if you had added anything and there you were..."really"! You're so right about the communication technology thing. What will they think of next. I would like a transporter thingy. So if I want to communicate with ya, I just think about you and there you will be!
I love to read too. The problem is...I get too involved and have a hard time putting it down. Then no one gets clean laundry or help with their homework. I like to sit on my proch on my lounge chair.
I love you Mother!!! and if Tabitha is there with you...Hello Tabitha xoxoxo!
Have a great day and remember 5 people in UTAH LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment